- Attend a science festival.
- Go to an IYC event in your local area - see our event listings
How to get involved,
- Attend a public lecture or science event
Students and Teachers
Ideas for students and Teachers
Get involved in a Global Experiment,
which will possibly become the biggest chemistry experiment ever.
Check out our local events
Main site index:
- Switch to Rich-text version
- Useful links
- Site Map
- © PharmaChemical Ireland, 2013
- PCI is a business sector within IBEC
- Irish Business and Employers Confederation
IBEC Limited is registered in Ireland. Registration No. 8706
Directors: Paul Rellis,
John Kennedy (USA),
Julie O'Neill, Leo Crawford,
Danny McCoy, Fergus Murphy, Lionel Alexander, Damien Clancy, Paraic Curtis,
Myles Lee, Brian McCraith, Gary McGann, Regina Moran, Larry Murrin.
Company Secretary: Liam O'Donoghue.
Registered address: Confederation House 84/86 Lower Baggot Street Dublin 2
Phone +353 (0)1 605 1500; Fax +353 (0)1 638 1500; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|© PharmaChemical Ireland, 2013
|PCI is a business sector within IBEC
Confederation House, 84/86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2; Tel: (01) 605 1500; Fax: (01) 638 1500